Baltic Fuel Company has its own oily water treatment plant. Waste is accepted to it both from vehicles and from collection vessels. The company provides a full range of environmental services for ships in the Big Port of St. Petersburg, Primorsk, Ust-Luga and Vysotsk. Collector vessels are equipped with containers for receiving dry garbage, sewage and oily waters. During the summer navigation period ships are serviced in part of the water area of the river Neva from the bridge of Alexander Nevsky to the city of Otradnoe.
- Licenses for collection, transportation, utilization, neutralization and disposal of hazardous waste.
- In-house treatment plant GOS-1 for the processing of liquid oily waste is based in the port of St. Petersburg. Reception of waste can be carried out both from ships and from vehicles through coastal systems.
- Reception of waste in the port of St. Petersburg is carried out by three collection vessels and one collector on the river Neva.
THE FOLLOWING WASTE IS ACCEPTED AT THE WASTE DISPOSAL:
- Waste of oil product emulsion and transmix
- Bilge water
- Waste oil
- Oil and oil product sludge